Sweet Sesame Green Beans Ingredients
These sweet Asian green beans work perfectly with chicken and pork.
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 ″ pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup low fat chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 pinch red pepper
Sweet Sesame Green Beans How to Prepare
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken broth and green beans. Simmer until crisp-tender. Approximately 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and cornstarch and add to the pan. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Top with sesame seeds and red pepper.