Prep time 10 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 25 mins
Supreme Cauliflower Crust Pizza Ingredients
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ¼c shredded mozzarella
- ¼c shredded Parmesan
- 1t salt
- ½T basil
- ¼T oregano
- ¼T garlic powder
- ¼T onion powder
- 6oz can of tomato paste
- ½c shredded mozzarella
- ½c ground turkey, browned
- ¼c turkey pepperoni
- ¼c black olives, sliced
- ¼c yellow onion, diced
- ¼c green pepper, diced
Supreme Cauliflower Crust Pizza How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower and pulse in the food processor until it resembles rice.
- Transfer to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and drain the excess water completely.
- Return the cauliflower to the bowl and add the eggs, ¼c shredded mozzarella, shredded parmesan, salt, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Combine to form a dough texture.
- Spread evenly into a flat pizza shape on a greased baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust begins to golden.
- Remove from the oven and spread the tomato paste on top of the crust. Top with ground turkey, turkey pepperoni, black olives, yellow onion, and green pepper.
- Return to the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.