Grilled flank steak, roasted potatoes, tomato, kale and crumbly blue cheese make an impressive appetizer, or even a meal.
- 1/2 pound flank steak, cooked and thinly sliced
- 2 ″s medium Yukon gold potatoes, sliced into 1/4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced and drained on a towel
- 8 tablespoons light sour cream
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
How to Make..
- Heat the oven to 450. Toss potato slices with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and spread out on a non-stick cookie sheet. Roast for 20 – 25 minutes until tender and golden brown. Flip halfway through cooking to brown both sides of the potato.
- In a medium non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and add kale and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes to soften kale and wilt it.
- Layer slices potato, tomato, kale, and beef. Then top with sour cream and blue cheese.