Slow roast lamb shoulder is one of my favourite meals and it tastes reminds of spring time, hey to be honest I like it all the time! Here’s a recipes which looks and taste absolutely gorgeous and a nod to Stone Soup for sharing it with us. This looks so succulent my mouth is watering and my tastes buds are tingling.
I love this roast lamb shoulder because you simply put in the oven and come back a few hours later and its done with little or no effort. I am feeling the love for this recipe easy to cook and tastes gorgeous.
Slow Roast Lamb Shoulder Ingredients
The ingredients are really simple and the taste is so lovely let get on with the magic.
- Lamb Shoulder obviously!!!
- Sea Salt
- Chilli seeds
Yes that’s it, you may want to create some variation on this recipe but I can assure you its lovely as it is!!
How to Slow Roast Lamb Shoulder
Here’s the video of how to cook this beauty slow roast lamb
- Firstly turn your oven temperature to 180C (350F) or gas mark 4
- Now sprinkle lamb with ingredients which are sea salt and chilli flakes . And before placing the lamb in the oven in the roasting tray cover it with foil twice so it can lock the moisture in.
- Simply cook the lamb for 1 hour initially. Then decrease the temperature of the oven to 150C (300F) or gas mark 2 for 4 hours or until the tender. Yummy!!!
- To brown the lamb remove the foil then increase the temperature to 180C (350F) that’s gas mark 4.
- OMG just enjoy.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Have you tried a variation of this let us know what you added and how you got on