Prep time 10 mins Cook time 20 mins Total time 30 mins
Skinny Cauliflower Gratin Ingredients
- 1t olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 and ¼c non-fat milk
- 2T all purpose flour
- 1c sliced leeks
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼c bread crumbs
Skinny Cauliflower Gratin How to Make
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook until browned, about two minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower and 1c non-fat milk. Cook until cauliflower is softened, about five minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ¼c non-fat milk and flour until well combined. Stir into the cauliflower and cook until thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the leeks and cheese.
- Top with bread crumbs and place in the oven until browned.