Prep time 5 mins Cook time 20 mins Total time 25 mins
You know what happens when I open a bag of chips? I eat the whole stinking bag. But not with these Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips. I feel good about them. And I feel good after eating them. They are super simple to bake and you can control the amount of salt to your taste. Success.
Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips Ingredients
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2c white vinegar
- ½c balsamic vinegar
- 1t salt
Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a mandolin or food processor, thinly slice sweet potato.
- Combine the sweet potato slices, white vinegar, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet and place empty baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip the sweet potato slices and bake for another 7-10 minutes.