Prep time 5 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 15 mins
They are surprisingly quick to make…and you can totally make the batter in advance so it’s ready to go in the morning for a quick, yummy pancake breakfast.
Raspberry Pancakes Ingredients
- 1c all purpose flour
- 2T sugar
- 1t baking powder
- ½t baking soda
- ½t salt
- 1 egg
- ¾c buttermilk
- 1T vanilla
- 2c raspberries
Raspberry Pancakes How to Make
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg into the buttermilk. Add the vanilla.
- Pour the buttermilk mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the raspberries into the food processor and puree.
- Fold the pureed raspberries into the batter.
- Heat a large greased skillet over medium heat. Pour ¼c of the batter into the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear, 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute.