Prep time 15 mins Cook time 2 hours 15 mins Total time 2 hours 30 mins
This Pumpkin Cheesecake with smooth Chocolate Ganache is so rich, you’ll want to share it with friends. Or not. I won’t judge you. You don’t judge me. Deal?
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 packaged pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15oz pumpkin puree
- 1T vanilla
- ⅓c sugar
- ⅔c graham cracker crumbs
- ½c heavy whipping cream
- ½c chocolate chips
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache How to Make
- Cream together the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and sugar. Mix in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Scoop into packaged pie crust and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream over medium heat until it just begins to boil.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour over chilled pumpkin mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.