Prep time 5 mins Cook time 1 hour 20 mins Total time 1 hour 25 mins
We eat ham on the regular. Mostly in omelets or quiches or casseroles. But not whole baked ham. This happens very rarely. So when we do grace the table with ham, it makes a splash.
This ham is fancy, yet understated. Beautiful, but simple. This Lavender Honey Ham definitely came to impress. And it’s perfect with the lovely floral notes
Lavender Honey Roast Ham Ingredients
- 4lb cooked boneless ham
- ¼c lavender syrup
- ¼c honey
Lavender Honey Roast Ham How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the ham in a criss cross pattern about 1 inch deep.
- In a small bowl, combine the lavender syrup and honey.
- Put the ham in a roasting dish with a layer of water, about 1 inch. Cover with foil.
- Bake 18-20 minutes per pound, until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. About 20 minutes before the ham is done, remove from the oven and brush on the lavender honey glaze. Return to the oven uncovered to finish baking.