There is a certain pizza place nearby that serves a wonderful Chicken Garlic Pizza. I order it for myself….often. I make my children eat boring, one-topping pizzas while I hover over my much smaller pizza, guarding it from those who might want a bite. The guilt of not sharing prompted me to develop these little Chicken Garlic Pizza Bites. And seriously, if I had realized how easy it was to achieve the flavor at home, I’d have been making these much sooner. From beginning to end, including baking time, it takes 15 minutes to whip these babies up.
I headed over to my local Walmart to pick up the ingredients I needed for this appetizer, including KraftNatural Shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheeses.
I used frozen mini phyllo cups, precooked bacon crumbles, precooked chicken breast strips and a ranch flavored dressing mix. All I had to do is cut up the tomato, green onions and stir the garlic ranch sauce together. They all get put into the little phyllo cups and baked. Simple!!!
These pizza bites go together fast, so we can have a couple while we chat or watch sports on TV or stir up the gravy. I am totally in favor of quick appetizers so I have time to make the traditional homemade dinners and desserts we eat for the holidays!
Chicken Garlic Pizza Bites Ingredients
- 2-3 packages (15 in each) prebaked mini phyllo cups
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Kraft Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Natural Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ cup precooked bacon crumbles
- ½ cup precooked chicken breast strips, chopped fine
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, tops removed, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
Chicken Garlic Pizza Bites How to Make
- Place the phyllo cups on a parchment lined baking sheet (it may take two).
- In a bowl, combine the ranch dressing mix, mayo, sour cream and garlic powder, stirring well.
- Spoon ½ tsp of ranch dressing into the bottom of each phyllo cup.
- Sprinkle chicken and bacon on top of ranch.
- Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle tomato and green onion on cheese.
- Finish with a light sprinkle off Parmesan,
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until melted.
Notes You may want to over stuff the phyllo cups because the filling will shrink down as it bakes.
If you have leftover filling ingredients, use them in a grilled cheese or quesadilla.